SoldiersofLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application For BeastBoyTT im ready

2 posters

Go down

Application For BeastBoyTT im ready  Empty Application For BeastBoyTT im ready

Post  CloudX Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:11 pm

Caracter name: BeastBoyTT
Psn: BrinkHERO9
Other Caracters: ~Kevin Rayner lv 30 CR 29 SP 48 [Light] Role: Damage/Control
                      ~Cloud X lv 30 CR 39 SP 56 [Fire] Role: Tank
Mentor: Superman
Current level:30
Wepon: Martial Arts/Bow/Staff/Two Handed
Role:Damage main & Healer in pvp
Cr: Pvp-77 , sp 27
Power: Nature
Movement: Acrobat
Motto: My team comes first
Play time: some times week days always weekends
Mic: Yes I have a mic
Why I'm soilder of light material : I will train non stop. I am a healer and healers are really important when it comes to PvP.  I believe that training is never don't till you do your  best. I promise you I won't let you down I will train and train until my combat ratings is as high as it can be.

My combat rating is not 80+ but I promis I will train non stop till it gets there. I am a healer and I wont lie im not level 30 but getting there is very easy. I have 2 level 30's Cloud X, and Kevin Rayner. But Cloud X is a tank and you are not accepting any tanks which is fine by me. Kevin Rayner is a green lantern but I am not active. If I am accepted I will train non stop. I cant be on 24/7 because I have school but on weekends and fridays I will play. I know "The KidFlash VERY WELL(he is my cousin)and I kinda know "Hot Stuff". Thank you for your time and I hope I am accepted.

P.S:AMERICA HERO YOUR AWSOME!!!!!

Last edited by CloudX on Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:04 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)

CloudX
SOL Soldier

Back to top Go down

Application For BeastBoyTT im ready  Empty Re: Application For BeastBoyTT im ready

Post  Hot Stuff Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:24 pm

You have a long way to go but so did many of our current members back inthe day.

If you persevere, you will reach your goal of qualifying to join SoL and we will welcome you to the the league.

Until then, get your weight up.
Hot Stuff
Hot Stuff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Application For BeastBoyTT im ready  Empty :D I won't let you down hot stuff

Post  CloudX Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:30 pm

I'm gonna train and train

CloudX
SOL Soldier

Back to top Go down

Application For BeastBoyTT im ready  Empty Re: Application For BeastBoyTT im ready

Post  CloudX Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:05 pm

I'm ready

CloudX
SOL Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down