SoldiersofLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

+2
Zultav
Hot Stuff
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

Post  CyclonicX Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:23 am

nimbus yosh wrote:1- Like the actions of coming to the other officers (such as you at one point)? Or the fact that i haven't kicked you, no matter how many times you DARE me to?

These "Officers" were handpicked by you so the legitimacy of their power is in question just like yours. Even if you wanted to kick me... you couldn't get away with it anyway so it's irrelevent.

2- Bullshyt. You lost your cool WAY before i did. I wouldn't have even done so if you hadn't tried to rip into hot stuff.

Say what you want. Ace was the only witness and the only one who can clear this up

Petty? Look that word up then look in a mirror.

This is a cheap shot and irrelevent to the current discussion

3- Before gonna and renegade left i had a conference with them. Their was no ragging, no explosion of nimbus like fury. Their were talks. Calm, rational talks.
Renegade- I explained to him what his options were. he CHOSE to leave before the league vote.
Gonna- I didn't talk to him for a week before he left. I was told why by a 3rd party, but i DID have a sit down with him.

You can try to defend your decision all you want... the fact remains that they left because they don't want to be around you and won't come back because of you. There's no refuting that statement.

You attack me for defending my point of view. This makes civil discourse next to impossible, however, i manage to the best of my ability under the circumstances. Like I said before, I can''t fix a problem if i don't know their IS one, and ESPECIALLY if said parties don't come to me.

Why would they come to you if they don't feel you could/would solve the problem? It's not as if you were chosen to be the actual leader or anything

Sometimes, discussions don't go the way you planned, hence why we're in this situation now.

4- But ive done nothing to help the league though.....

Get ya facts str8.

5- I wasn't taking credit as if i was in the match. I always said "my league", and the only time i took ANY credit was in the score card videos i posted,and even then i shouted out EVERYONE ON THE CARD.
That's like saying i took credit for the saints winning the super bowl. I didn't make ONE pass, but that's still MY team. Again, your view point is based on an incorrect assumption.
True, im guilty of that as well, but only in the elevation of our league to the public, NEVER TO TEAR DOWN SOMEONE IN MY LEAGUE.

It isn't your league, Nimbus... It's OUR league. Get ya facts str8. When and where did I say you did NOTHING for the league? You pulled that out of your ass and you know it. I'm not doing anything to tear you down... I'm trying to help you realize that "down" is where you've been for a long time. The vote should make that clear.

How was Azhure? i miss her... wish i were here o speak to her about this, and about things that were said about her....

She's busy, but she's the same as I remember. I still don't see you admitting that you were wrong for accusing me of being the reason she left though. Nobody else believing it is enough for me though... it's cool.

When was the LAST TIME i flipped out over an SOL loss?

Does it matter? You've done it lots of times and I don't remember you apologizing for it or admitting you were wrong or anything

Really?
The only thing ive flipped out about recently is when i made that mistake in that 5's match, and ya'll not recording score cards so other teams have no reason to lie.

You just flipped out last night when I asked why only the "officers" will be involved in an important league discussion. That's what triggered the "your fault Azhure left" rage and everything after that was pretty much nonsense. Ace can most likely confirm that.

When ya'll lose, I'm quiet now... only thing i have to say is do better next time.

Well I'm happy you came to your senses about that one particular issue, but you didn't do or say anything that suggests that you were sorry for being an ass about it. All I got from it was people complained and you didn't want them to complain so you stopped. Basically, I don't think you did it for the right reasons... but hey that's just me.

And what gives me the right? Come on,son... either im a leader, not a leader, try, haven't tried... make up yo damn mind! (other than your personal hatred for me Razz )

I never said that I hated you... just that I hate a lot of the things that you do. That's another irrational assumption. My stance on the subject hasn't changed once throughout all of this and I don't know what I did to make you think that. It's you that keeps straw-manning my arguement to support yours whether you mean to or not.

6- Why push when i can kick? Why push when i can vote out? Why push when I can replace? Unlike you, if i have a problem with someone, THEY'RE THE FIRST TO KNOW.
Now why exactly would I WANT to push away players when i want a high attendance?'
Because they disagreed with me? Brandt, ace, hotstuff have disagreed with me before. Why not push them away? You disagreed with me A LOT, why would i appoint you as an officer?

That's the thing... you can't. You know what will happen if you try to do any of that and you fear losing everything. You haven't given me a single reason to bring any problem to you ever. There's always been someone else who has more influence and can solve the problem more efficiently.

Unlike me, they aren't striving for change. The majority of the league wants you out of a leadership position, but most of them aren't ambitious enough to see it through to the end. Most get fed up with the drama and say it isn't worth it whether they want it or not. I'm a threat to everything you want and so is anyone else who won't settle for the way things are. Why did you make me an Officer? It doesn't matter because you shouldn't have even had the power to do so in the first place.

When the dust settled after Mister E's farewell, you told me and everyone else that you were temporally assuming leadership until a vote happened. I believed you and went along holding on to that thought and that's the only reason the drama didn't continue from that point forward. After enough time passed, I realized that you had no intention of ever allowing this vote to happen if you could do something about it, but things were going good and nobody wanted to make a big deal of it until now. In my mind, that was far bigger a betrayal than anything anyone has done since then. We allowed you to get away with so much, but it's finally come back to bite you in the ass like you always knew it would.

irrational
[ih-rash-uh-nl] Show IPA
adjective
without the faculty of reason; deprived of reason.
without or deprived of normal mental clarity or sound judgment.
not in accordance with reason; utterly illogical: irrational arguments.
not endowed with the faculty of reason:

Sounds like "Because i just don't like you" to me....

Then you might want to get your eyes/ears checked

And conscience? Was it your conscience that seeks to humiliate me? was it your conscience that made you leave the league at the top of it's power? was it your conscience that has you talking ill behind my back?

I didn't say anything behind your back that I wouldn't have said to your face. I can't refute your suspicions... it's impossible. When you said that thing about Azhure last night I actually felt a little guilty until Ace reassured me that your statement was totally idiotic.

conscience
[kon-shuh ns] Show IPA
noun
the inner sense of what is right or wrong in one's conduct or motives, impelling one toward right action: to follow the dictates of conscience.
the complex of ethical and moral principles that controls or inhibits the actions or thoughts of an individual.
an inhibiting sense of what is prudent: I'd eat another piece of pie but my conscience would bother me.

I think you're using the wrong word... i think you're looking for....

No... I was using the correct word and every time I used it, it made sense

van·i·ty
[van-i-tee] Show IPA noun, plural van·i·ties, adjective.
noun
1. excessive pride in one's appearance, qualities, abilities, achievements, etc.; character or quality of being vain; conceit

And, i base these "assumptions" on "i left because i can't stand you, nimbus".
Your words #smh

Vanity isn't even slightly relevent here and you'd have to be an idiot for not realizing why.

That's hilarious... I shouldn't need to refute that. I've been nothing but modest about all of that. You're the one who challenges people to an in-game duel when you're angry as if to prove something. I've never actually said "I'm better than you at DPSing" or anything like that whether I believe it or not.

"You claim you came back cause.of arena junkies beef, when obe pieced has been on.our asses for MONTHS....

OP has been on YOUR ass for months... big difference

Not that you've watched the videos to confirm this...

Sorry for not wasting my time watching your BS videos. They lost entertainment value for me a long time ago."

So.... OP, our #1 competition, being on my ass is ok, but Arena junkies, the team we can beat in 3-5 min.s is reason for you to take a stand?

If the league broke, you can't deny that people would automatically assume those videos were a big part of it and nobody wants that. Even me who barely thinks about reputation doesn't want that.

OK... but you don't watch my videos... nor have you told me you hated them, even though you don't watch my videos, and those OP comments, was on OP's videos, not mine. You didn't even bother going to youtube in the first place.

If you did, you'd know the difference between my and arena junkie's beef and OUR and OP's beef. But u dun care, you're more worried about what our enemy thinks than our teammates, or DCUO in general.

Nobody has a personal issue with OP besides you, Nimbus. The guys that go against them all the time recieve respect and show respect to them. What they're saying on youtube matters very little to me because it's all just an act to get a rise out of you. Believe it or not, you're a really easy target for trolls and a very difficult target for serious discussion. There are very few people that I know who I have completely given up on. The only reason I'm still typing is to help my friends realize why I believe you're hopeless.

Again, Ive never pushed ANYONE away. #brokenrecord Rules were broken, I enforced them to the best of my ability, without trying to be called a tyrant.

You can't deny that you verbally attacked Me, Soder, Elite Gonna, and Renegade angrilly about an issue or another leading to us disliking you enough to not want to be around you. YOU PUSHED US AWAY! Accept it!

I posted the definition of irrational. read it,

I know it... thanks anyway

The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread - Page 2 Montoya

**skips other ridiculous nonsense you posted that ive already addressed*
Skip over things that you can't refute... it's easier that way

Is this the heart of the matter CY? A video where i said we weren't trying? Did it hurt you?
It pissed me off... and I'm not the only one. You know how Brandt and Ace feel about it. If you honestly think this is even close to the heart of the matter you're kidding yourself

Why didn't you come to me?
I talked to you in the chat RIGHT after it happened and you just brushed it off like it was nothing

In my time in SOL, ive never ment to hurt anyone. If you're hurt by this, I can only....

Apologize
Take the video down
Make a video apologizing
It's so logical... yet you didn't do it? Hmmmm

Ya know... gestures to try to make things right.

Do you HONESTLY think i meant to hurt ANYONE by that statement, with the over 400 videos ive made to the contrary?

I don't think you care about anything or anyone but yourself, but it's not about what I think. If you actually cared about the members of the league, you would have had a vote for leader a long time ago and let everyone decide what's best for it.

Naw, you denied me the chance to defend myself, or try to make it right.

You're denying your own chance to defend yourself by alienating everyone around you with BS speeches that don't mean anything

You care about the leagues members? Sure....

Again with the "you don't care" and nothing tangible to back it up. Keep showing everyone how irrational you are Nimbus... I'll be here to shut you down again tomorrow.

The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread - Page 2 WillyWonka-480x345

CyclonicX
SOL Soldier

Back to top Go down

The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

Post  nimbus yosh Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:10 am

You make a claim, I rebut it.

You make another claim, I rebut it.

I back up my claim with logic/facts, you come back with weak assumptions about my motives, then forget i rebutted the first couple of your points, then go back to them.

Rinse repeat.

Facts that can't be re-butted-

I sought to build up the league and it's members. Mistakes were made along the way, and ive done what i can to atone for them while maintain stability in a league with a volatile element i should have corrected MONTHS ago.

You aim to humiliate me with an "anybody but nimbus" platform in a league full of players that just want to play.

For personal vendetta...

You can try to defend your decision all you want... the fact remains that they left because they don't want to be around you and won't come back because of you. There's no refuting that statement.

Personal beef... beef you had no business jumping into, but did for personal reasons.

Not one ounce of credit was given on your end.... but i can bring of vids touting your accomplishments.

The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread - Page 2 Donkey

We've been at this for months now, CY, and soon you're going to get what you want/deserve in one way or another, but the fact remains is the thought that went behind what happened.

I care about the league, it's members and my entire faction.

You care about the 5v5 tournament, and humiliating a fellow league member.

Weather i'm elected, not elected, step down, step up, quit or keep it moving , we both know the motives behind our arguments.

If you can live with that, you have a higher bullshyt tolerance than I do.

I'm just reminded what hot stuff says.... ego is your worst enemy (or something to that effect.) It's a blow to the ego to admit when you're wrong.

I have, several times, to the people ive wronged. You haven't....

Good luck in the next couple days.... santa
nimbus yosh
nimbus yosh
Admin

http://nimbusyosh.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CyclonicX Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:06 am

nimbus yosh wrote:

You make a claim, I rebut it.

You make another claim, I rebut it.

You TRY to rebut it

I back up my claim with logic/facts, you come back with weak assumptions about my motives, then forget i rebutted the first couple of your points, then go back to them.

Sounds like a weak excuse and that you're giving up to me...

Rinse repeat.

Facts that can't be re-butted-

Unless they aren't actually facts

I sought to build up the league and it's members. Mistakes were made along the way, and ive done what i can to atone for them while maintain stability in a league with a volatile element i should have corrected MONTHS ago.

You're still assuming that you had real power months ago and that you COULD have done something about it... obviously you're in denial.

You aim to humiliate me with an "anybody but nimbus" platform in a league full of players that just want to play.

For personal vendetta...

I'd say "just leave" right now if I was willing to resort to your pathetic tactics, but the evidence that suggests the opposite of this statement is all around here.

Personal beef... beef you had no business jumping into, but did for personal reasons.

Us leaving because of you was personal... this arguement is objective on my end and open for all to see for once.

Not one ounce of credit was given on your end.... but i can bring of vids touting your accomplishments.

The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread - Page 2 Donkey

We've been at this for months now, CY, and soon you're going to get what you want/deserve in one way or another, but the fact remains is the thought that went behind what happened.

I care about the league, it's members and my entire faction.

I THINK that's a load of crap, but I don't KNOW what you care about. Unlike you, I don't put words in other people's mouths.

You care about the 5v5 tournament, and humiliating a fellow league member.

You don't decide what I care about... I do. You can pretend you know me inside out all you want, but it just makes you look like an arrogant prick.

Weather i'm elected, not elected, step down, step up, quit or keep it moving , we both know the motives behind our arguments.

We might "think" we know, but unless you can read minds across the world... you're flying blind.

If you can live with that, you have a higher bullshyt tolerance than I do.

Well obviously, Nimbus... I did listen to you for 2 years

I'm just reminded what hot stuff says.... ego is your worst enemy (or something to that effect.) It's a blow to the ego to admit when you're wrong.

I have, several times, to the people ive wronged. You haven't....

Are you seriously suggesting my ego is bigger than yours? You really are giving up... LOL

I admitted I was wrong to allow you to bait me into this entire arguement to Hot Stuff tonight by the way.

I also admitted I was wrong for stooping to your level in that voice chat arguement last night and throwing logical fallacies all over the place after you brought Azhure into it because I was angry.

We all make mistakes, Nimbus... but I don't go over a year without admitting they were mistakes.

You didn't keep your word about a fair election shortly after we took Mister E down. You assumed leadership indefinately and everyone else had to force you to submit. If you didn't betray our trust... you could have saved us all a boatload of drama. Now we can finally move forward because enough people are willing to do what should of been done a year ago.

Good luck in the next couple days.... santa

Yep... you too.

CyclonicX
SOL Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Zultav Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:20 pm

Players at the bottom hate the guy at the top.
Players near the guy at the top agree with the players at the bottom, but still support the guy at the top.
Guy at top thinks what he does on and off the game is justified. (ex: idiotic youtube videos)
Competitive 5s players in the league think guy at top ruins credibility for the 5s teams existence.
ACE 1 doesn't want to step up, which Players at the bottom want him to.
Players at the bottom leave the league and rejoin numerous times without penalty (people dont care if they get member, full member or even full soldier shit is the same)
Players at the bottom hold secret meeting with ACE wanting to reform the league and rebuild with the known 5s team at the center. ACE convinces them not too and tells of a vote that will change leadership.

A broken league with a broken core, how does one fix this?

Zultav
SOL Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2