SoldiersofLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requirements Suggestion

4 posters

Go down

Do you support?

Requirements Suggestion I_vote_lcap80%Requirements Suggestion I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
Requirements Suggestion I_vote_lcap20%Requirements Suggestion I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Requirements Suggestion Empty Requirements Suggestion

Post  Zultav Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:25 am

Well i know I'm a new guy and all, but i would just like to suggest a suggestion which possibly be good for the league as a whole.

Everyone i have met in this league is at least full T3 PvP and Prime Ready (80+CR) and PvE content can be pugged easily, even Prime.

I just took the time to look at our requirements to join
You must have a CR of 53+ to apply, and, if chosen, will be assigned a rank based on your SP, access to PVP armor (and mods on said armor).

I know you must accept them, but i believe the Combat Rating of 53 is quite low and possibly be changed to something near 70 or in fact removing the CR requirement, due to us being a PvP league and CR doesn't matter and changing that to a Skill Point requirement may be more suitable. A SP req of 70+, or even 80+, 80+ would be near the right amount for all roles to be sufficient.

This would make getting into SoldiersOfLight more desirable, as we would have more skilled and geared players. Having more of that would attract players from other PvP leagues that are dieing or inactive to join our cause for Justice! and strengthen and grow our league into one of the best PvP leagues on the server.

Note:People who are already in the league wouldn't be affected by this "change" as they are already in the league (unless league leader won't allow it).

Please comment what you think about my suggestion below.

This message has been brought to you by Zultav, your super healer Arrow

Zultav
SOL Soldier

Back to top Go down

Requirements Suggestion Empty Re: Requirements Suggestion

Post  omar_51 Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:33 pm

I personally think we shouldn't actively recruit...As in be an exclusive league, if we see someone who does well on a consistent basis or is a close friend of someone, and just nitpick from that bunch. But, I do agree our standards for recruiting someone are pretty low even though, we basically turn em into beasts regardless of cr or sp...Either way, it don't matter to me. I recently recruited a friend, and that's how I think we should recruit, someone we're familiar with, you know?
omar_51
omar_51
SOL Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  nimbus yosh Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:52 pm

I undertand the point your making about this league needing to be an exclusive league, and in a perfect world, it may be like that.

However, as recient weeks have proven, we do not have enough active members on at ALL times. My goal is to have at the VERY least, 1 full raid group on 90% of the time day or night, and at peak times 2 or even 3 raid groups on and ready to fight. It's a lofty goal, but with the comming of pve open world raids, a strike force akin to swat or the fire department is ideal.

Once we have at least 10-20 people that are on at a constant basis, then exclusitivity will be a topic on concern, until then, the requirements stays the same
nimbus yosh
nimbus yosh
Admin

http://nimbusyosh.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zultav Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:32 am

nimbus yosh wrote:I undertand the point your making about this league needing to be an exclusive league, and in a perfect world, it may be like that.

However, as recient weeks have proven, we do not have enough active members on at ALL times. My goal is to have at the VERY least, 1 full raid group on 90% of the time day or night, and at peak times 2 or even 3 raid groups on and ready to fight. It's a lofty goal, but with the comming of pve open world raids, a strike force akin to swat or the fire department is ideal.

Once we have at least 10-20 people that are on at a constant basis, then exclusitivity will be a topic on concern, until then, the requirements stays the same

Then why not make a Recruitment Topic on DCUO Forums?

Zultav
SOL Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Aces Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:43 am

1: Must Have atleast Full T3 warsuit

2: 85+Skill points& Operation ready(70+cr)

3:Must know your role! have them give a brief description of what their role means to them!

4: Must understand this is a competitive pvp league and not join because you want to chill because we're cool people.

5: Must prove they are loyal to the league, and are willing to help out league members

6: colse open recruiting, put restrictions on rolls we dont need at the moment

7:Respect other league mates!

+1 on the thread!

Aces
SOL Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down