What really happened and FAQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What really happened and FAQ

Post  Aces on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:26 pm

Hello all I have decided to post this as the final word on the nimbus/American Hero situation.

I would like to start a year an a half ago, when SOL was in turmoil. Our leader mister E had been inactive for months as well as the rest of the leaders (master crimson, green rain, viron x) every so often they would come back give a great speech in League chat about how oh we will be better than ever, then logged off for another 2 months.

I and others in sol talked about re forming it into a better sol instead of mrE just talking about it. During this time we picked up great league members such as Shawn, E juice,captain Hail Cyclonic, Azhure, Fyshhed black lightnings(Soder Colas) Tylenol 4, morph3us and cannonball and icemanchuck before that.

The entire league had been discussing reforming SOL for a while, we talked to wannabesupes and Nimbus Yosh the 2 more active higher ups. Nimbus put his plan into action with support from SOL, TheIcemanChuck had been glitched leader(this was an annoying bug in the past) Nimbus asks for IceMan to give his alt lead of the league, Iceman reluctantly gives lead to Nimbus' alt Defender X. Nimbus 1 by 1 talked to each leader what was said to them ill never know but I was there when Nimbus kicked Viron X when he wouldn't respond to him in league chat.
Before that nimbus and Viron had the worst grammatically incorrect argument ever, that would have an English teacher die, the infamous words CANNON KNOWS NOON will still remain a mystery to SOL.....

The kicking of Viron X was accepted because let's just say a lot of people weren't fond of him lol. There were some people who weren't happy with what happened though, the following members left the league after a long argument with Nimbus: Shawn, Wannabesupes, Green Rain, E juice Morph3us.

During this time when Nimbus had Leadership he tried to get more people on the league he got about 10 people in sol at the time (none of them had mics :/)

Fast forward a month or so later I log in league less along with other league members apparently mister E logged in and disbanded the league (he could do this because of a glitch that allowed a league to have multiple leaders) so nimbus remade Sol and reinvited the members to "Soldi3rsoflight" a temporary establishment our league member Tylenol 4 remade SoldiersofLight, and gave nimbus back leadership of the league.

To be continued...

Aces
SOL Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What really happened and FAQ

Reserved

Aces
SOL Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Reserved

Aces
SOL Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aces on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:27 pm

Reserved

Aces
SOL Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hot Stuff on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:48 pm

Spot on synopsis of our drama-filled tragic saga.

Every step along the way we've moved ahead despite people leaving and getting better people along the way.

If you'd like to know more about the long and bloody history of SoL, check back here often.

I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have.
Hot Stuff
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum