The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

Post  Hot Stuff on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:38 am

If you are unhappy with the way the league is being run, step up and indicate your desire to run for office in this thread.

I'm hoping once we get enough interested people, we'll hold an election.

avatar
Hot Stuff
Admin

Posts : 85
Join date : 2012-06-01
Age : 105
Location : Temple of Supercharge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

Post  Zultav on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:15 am

Will there be debates or will it just end in a popularity vote?

In the end, no one really wants to be leader. The people who wanted a change voted for either Brandt or ACE, Brandt didn't respond and ACE kept dodging the question (Not truly justifying an answer).

Yes it might seem sorta unethically to want a change in leadership, but no one wants to step up. People just for some reason or another just don't like Nimbus. Now it seems like the only people who truly like Nimbus or aren't bothered with him are his eldest members / ranks above Supreme Soldier. Now i'm not saying everyone below that rank doesn't like him, but it seems like the big majority dont.

Now a big reason why i left was DRAMA which even after taking 2 weeks off (due to drama) and coming back and hearing there is more drama that just happened recently and people still complaining about Nimbus (which im 50/50 on) gets very annoying. Now i consider my self a loyal member, and when i was here i tried my best being apart of everything and playing with everyone. I just don't want to pay my $15 a month to be in a drama environment.

Now you could of said, you could of muted people & you could of been in another chat channel (which people have said to me), but thats not the way i want to play DC. I want to get on, play with friends and pvp.

Respect.



Zultav
SOL Soldier

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

Post  nimbus yosh on Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:30 pm

Tje biggest problem I see is that people that have a problem with me lack the integerty to bring the problem TO me.
Ive done nothing but try to elevaye this league to the fullest, but I have people in my own league afraid to speak to me about what bothers them.
Yet, no one wants to step up and help correct the problem, or do things the correct way.
Then I hear people want to break the league and reform sol, but don't know what the league stood form

Im done with the bullshyt.

If you have a problem with the league or it's leadership, but lack the balls to speak to the person whom you think is causing the problem, then the problem is you.
If you just want to get on, do what you want, and not care what your league thinks, then WHY ARE YOU IN A LEAGUE IN THE FIRST PLACE!?!

Sol MEANS something. It stands for TRUTH, JUSTICE, AND STANDING TOGETHER UNITED WITH MUTIAL RESPECT. If you don't have respect for your fellow leaguemates (this includes me), then sol is NOT the league for you.
Too many ppl apply for members not to give a fuck, and the speading lof rumors and backstabbing ends TODAY.
If you can't lead, then follow, but if you don't want to follow for no other reason that you just don't like nimbus (with out watching ANY of his videos or even TALKING to him), then it's time you GOT OUT THE WAY.
From this day forth, im only helping those that help the league and it's members. If you cant find the integerty or the respect to speak to your fellow member about any problems, then your time with this leage is over.


We've come too far to let bullshyt come between us. Time to stand up for yourself, your pride, and JUSTICE.
And no, that ain't roleplaying. You can't fake being a real man/woman.
avatar
nimbus yosh
Admin

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-05-31
Age : 39
Location : Gotham, New Orleans

View user profile http://nimbusyosh.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

Post  CyclonicX on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:08 pm

nimbus yosh wrote:Tje biggest problem I see is that people that have a problem with me lack the integerty to bring the problem TO me.
Ive done nothing but try to elevaye this league to the fullest, but I have people in my own league afraid to speak to me about what bothers them.
Yet, no one wants to step up and help correct the problem, or do things the correct way.
Then I hear people want to break the league and reform sol, but don't know what the league stood form

Im done with the bullshyt.

If you have a problem with the league or it's leadership, but lack the balls to speak to the person whom you think is causing the problem, then the problem is you.
If you just want to get on, do what you want, and not care what your league thinks, then WHY ARE YOU IN A LEAGUE IN THE FIRST PLACE!?!

Sol MEANS something. It stands for TRUTH, JUSTICE, AND STANDING TOGETHER UNITED WITH MUTIAL RESPECT. If you don't have respect for your fellow leaguemates (this includes me), then sol is NOT the league for you.
Too many ppl apply for members not to give a fuck, and the speading lof rumors and backstabbing ends TODAY.
If you can't lead, then follow, but if you don't want to follow for no other reason that you just don't like nimbus (with out watching ANY of his videos or even TALKING to him), then it's time you GOT OUT THE WAY.
From this day forth, im only helping those that help the league and it's members. If you cant find the integerty or the respect to speak to your fellow member about any problems, then your time with this leage is over.


We've come too far to let bullshyt come between us. Time to stand up for yourself, your pride, and JUSTICE.
And no, that ain't roleplaying. You can't fake being a real man/woman.

First you attack the integrity of the members without even considering the fact that maybe they believe that you are hopeless and just aren't worth their time.

Then you say that you tried your best to elevate the league to it's fullest, but when we're in one of the toughest situations we've ever been in... your wasting time making video after video addressing Arena Junkie's BS trolling when you obviously should have been online trying to keep the league together.

You don't decide what the "correct" way is... especially after you took the league without anyone's blessing. You can't add on to a broken system and expect it to work when its rotten at the core.

No, Nimbus. If people don't want to approach you about anything, then the problem is you.There's a big difference between not caring what you think and not caring what the rest of the league thinks.

You don't decide what SoL stands for... stop spouting BS speeches that don't mean anything. That entire last paragraph is nonsense.

Every time someone speaks out against YOU... you twist their words around to turn them against the league. You can't fool anyone anymore with this crap Nimbus. Give it up!

It's over... you're done and you know it. It's time to step down or accept the humiliation of being sweeped in a vote by any other active member in this league.


CyclonicX
SOL Soldier

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

Post  Hot Stuff on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:20 pm

This thread is for people to announce their desire to run for league leader.

Any other type of post is unwelcome.
avatar
Hot Stuff
Admin

Posts : 85
Join date : 2012-06-01
Age : 105
Location : Temple of Supercharge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

Post  CyclonicX on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:44 pm

Hot Stuff wrote:This thread is for people to announce their desire to run for league leader.

Any other type of post is unwelcome.

I'll run if the league thinks I deserve the oppurtunity, but I did leave afterall. Why don't we have a vote for whether or not I deserve the chance?

CyclonicX
SOL Soldier

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

Post  nimbus yosh on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:58 pm

First- one of my standing rules is that if you have a problem with me or my lradership, lwt me kniw so we can work it out. However, I have to hear from ace that ppl have a problem, so THEN I have to adress the league vs speaking to said person 1v1... Except you.

See, cy... The only problem YOU have with me, is me.

You hate on my videoes when you ADMITTINGLY don't watch them.

You don't want me to be sole leader, whe currently ace,hotstuff, and brandt has the same power, rights and responsabilities that I do.

You claim to speak for the league when, in your own words "the name under my name doesn't mean anything." And " I don't give a fuck about the league."

You claim no one gave me the blessing to take over the league when 1- the league members at the time pushed me to do so, b- YOU sat at the concil (which you vacated on grounds that I kicked someone, them after knowing the facts, STILL stepped down for your personal vendetta), and 3- funny you use the word "blessing" when I eas blessed by the original leader to take over (pic incoming of text conversation).

My argument with arena junkies was just that, MY OWN. Arena junkies consistantly attacked ME, even going so far as to post MY FACE on youtube. When it was a calu boyz vs sol conversation, THAT
avatar
nimbus yosh
Admin

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-05-31
Age : 39
Location : Gotham, New Orleans

View user profile http://nimbusyosh.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

Post  nimbus yosh on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:24 pm

Is when I put sol on my back.

See, when I have a problem in open world, I try to deal with it myself. It's only when im jumped by a full league, ir domeone else in league gets attack that I call a rally.

But ou claim you came back cause you didn't want the stigma of arena junkies breaking this league over your head? This, when sam is BRAGGING that he broke the league, having members from ours in his?

And you say IM spouting bullshyt?

And as far as what the league thinks....

Im not the sole leader. That power is split in 4, because THAT'S WHAT THE LEAGUE WANTED.

Ive made my videos mostly about me, and stoped saying that I was the leader, because THAT'S WHAT THE LEAGUE WANTED.

I stopped going after ppl that deserted the league, because THAT'S WHAT CYCLONIC WANTED.

Whem someone hates on the league and/or it's members ( including you, cyclonic) I got their back REGUARDLESS of what im doing because I care about the league and it's members.

You got a problem I can fix, ill try my best to fix it. My only limitations is my real life, which you've also attacked me for having.

No, cyclonic, the only bullshyt factory here is you and your anti-nimbus propaganda. ANY time someone has a problem with me, you see it as an oppertuinity to jump in and call for my head.

You want to see me humiliated, yet you care about the people in the league?

Really?


That alone proves that this vendetta is personal. And for what? You havent come up with a pheesable argument against me, my character, or my leadership other than "i just don't like you."


The crazy part is, untill you started spouting all this bullshyt, I didn.t stand in the way of why you're TRULY in this league.

To win the 5v5 tourny run by a guy that 1-you call an asshole and 2- wanted you OUT of sol when he was in it doing the same devisive shyt you're doing now.

You care about the members because you KNOW that without them, you can't win thay 5v5.

Not arena junkies nonsense
Not careing about the league
That win in the 5v5.


Now, other than the diva that would rather leave the league insted of doing what's right BY the league, ive spiken to those that are willing to take over, and we may even implament term limits so that cowardly DPSwon't have to make ultimatums about leaving the league again.

Untill then, cyclonic, either you can be down, lay down, or GET THE FUCK FROM ROUND.

Your bullshyt isn't condusive to a healthy league.... And if you dare me to kick you from league again, i'll avcept thay as ypur resignation.
avatar
nimbus yosh
Admin

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-05-31
Age : 39
Location : Gotham, New Orleans

View user profile http://nimbusyosh.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

Post  nimbus yosh on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:28 pm

And excuse all the glaring spelling and grammer errors. Typing on a phone is CRAZY hard.
avatar
nimbus yosh
Admin

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-05-31
Age : 39
Location : Gotham, New Orleans

View user profile http://nimbusyosh.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

Post  America hero on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:26 pm

CyclonicX wrote:
Hot Stuff wrote:This thread is for people to announce their desire to run for league leader.

Any other type of post is unwelcome.

I'll run if the league thinks I deserve the oppurtunity, but I did leave afterall. Why don't we have a vote for whether or not I deserve the chance?
Hell no !! if there ever was a rule for running for 1 leader{ even though there's is 4 LEADERS}previous league levers is out of the question!! you have your own personal vendetta for nimbus and trys to make everybody else feel the same way like you. NIMBUS has been reaping SOL harded then anyone.Even his biggest haters no this and allies. I would never run for this leadership even though i know we have 4 leader THERE WAS NEVER 1[SOLO] with all this bullshit i was about to leave the league that why I DON'T FEEL LIKE A LEADER ,but not nimbus it never crossed his mind even though he knew his member was talking about him behind his back whenever hes not on or logs off BUT YOU!!! you left because you thought you had enough pull to force, bend,and brake the rules and even disband the league and this crisis you say we are going through is Because of you and your on personal vendetta, THINK ABOUT IT YOUR MAD AT A DUDE THAT SAYS "SOL 4 LIFE" ,and FEELS IT SOL OR NOTHING!! REALLY??! are you really telling me this is the same way you feel about SOL???!! "i forgot you left because you didnt have it your way" gtfo This is what you should be askin?

What Makes a Good Leader?
A good leader knows how to communicate what their desires are and is good at rallying people and supporters together to succeed at a common goal. They possess good character and set a good example.

What is a Traitor?
He who does not fully speak the truth is a traitor to it.
a person who is guilty of treason or treachery, in betraying friends, country, a cause or trust, etc- feel like you huh Benedict Arnold

Why did Benedict Arnold become a traitor?
Because he was not promoted as a general in the Revolutionary War. That made him mad. Then the british offered him a general position. He decided to go to the British.History lesson for you future afro villain
avatar
America hero
SOL Soldier

Posts : 48
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 28
Location : Miami,FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

Post  CyclonicX on Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:56 pm

I could easily rip all that BS apart like it was nothing, but I won't because Hot Stuff clearly stated that those kind of posts are unwelcome here. It's all blanket statements anyway and American Hero hasn't even been online enough recently to know the whole story.

Are the two of you seriously trying to deny my chance to be voted into leadership?






CyclonicX
SOL Soldier

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

Post  nimbus yosh on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:14 pm

1- cut the bullshyt, you could of made it into another thread.
2- If we want to go to a time line argument, I was here WAY longer than you and seen a leaderless sol. It wasn't pretty... Yet, this is what you want.
3- How do you even fix your MOUTH to say you want to be the leader when you a-left the league and is STILL an emo pilgram, and B- threaten to leave the league unless their was a vote called?

If you accuse ME of being tyrannical, you are literaly saying "if you don't meet my demands NOW, im leaving"

How is this qualities of a good leader?

By rights and technicals, you havent been in the league for a week, and still under the desertion clause, now yoy want your old job back.... THE ONE YOU LEFT AFTER YOU DIDN'T GET WHAT YOU WANTED THE FIRST TIME!?!

Looks to me like you're blicking it for yourself, son.

P.s. What's that about "anytime someone has a difference of opinion... Bla bla bla"?

American hero has a difference of opinion. Look what YOU did... In writing.


Why are you still here?

Oh w8.... 5v5 tournement.... Almost forgot what you're using the league for...
avatar
nimbus yosh
Admin

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-05-31
Age : 39
Location : Gotham, New Orleans

View user profile http://nimbusyosh.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

Post  America hero on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:49 pm

CyclonicX wrote:I could easily rip all that BS apart like it was nothing, but I won't because Hot Stuff clearly stated that those kind of posts are unwelcome here. It's all blanket statements anyway and American Hero hasn't even been online enough recently to know the whole story.

Are the two of you seriously trying to deny my chance to be voted into leadership?





lol dude i haven't be on recently? i been on online enough to know your trying to make your problems everybody elses. even right now am on my ps3 but am not playing dcuo why because you destroy the peace, friendship, the mood, the feeling i had with the guys around me WE WERE A ARMY, WE WERE A FAMILY,
AND NOW WE ARE STRANGERS
avatar
America hero
SOL Soldier

Posts : 48
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 28
Location : Miami,FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

Post  America hero on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:57 pm

CyclonicX wrote:I could easily rip all that BS apart like it was nothing, but I won't because Hot Stuff clearly stated that those kind of posts are unwelcome here. It's all blanket statements anyway and American Hero hasn't even been online enough recently to know the whole story.

Are the two of you seriously trying to deny my chance to be voted into leadership?





and please tell the people what you would do if you dont become the leader? HOW FAST WOULD YOU LEAVE IF YOU LOSE?
But new member need to work there way up first honest opinion get a month in first king
avatar
America hero
SOL Soldier

Posts : 48
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 28
Location : Miami,FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

Post  nimbus yosh on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Im w8ing for the "i don't have to listen to this, im gonba emo out until i'm proven wrong again" post.

#teamanybodybutnimbus

Amirite? :p
avatar
nimbus yosh
Admin

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-05-31
Age : 39
Location : Gotham, New Orleans

View user profile http://nimbusyosh.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

Post  CyclonicX on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:17 pm

nimbus yosh wrote:1- cut the bullshyt, you could of made it into another thread.
2- If we want to go to a time line argument, I was here WAY longer than you and seen a leaderless sol. It wasn't pretty... Yet, this is what you want.
3- How do you even fix your MOUTH to say you want to be the leader when you a-left the league and is STILL an emo pilgram, and B- threaten to leave the league unless their was a vote called?

If you accuse ME of being tyrannical, you are literaly saying "if you don't meet my demands NOW, im leaving"

How is this qualities of a good leader?

By rights and technicals, you havent been in the league for a week, and still under the desertion clause, now yoy want your old job back.... THE ONE YOU LEFT AFTER YOU DIDN'T GET WHAT YOU WANTED THE FIRST TIME!?!

Looks to me like you're blicking it for yourself, son.

P.s. What's that about "anytime someone has a difference of opinion... Bla bla bla"?

American hero has a difference of opinion. Look what YOU did... In writing.


Why are you still here?

Oh w8.... 5v5 tournement.... Almost forgot what you're using the league for...


nimbus yosh wrote:1- cut the bullshyt, you could of made it into another thread.
2- If we want to go to a time line argument, I was here WAY longer than you and seen a leaderless sol. It wasn't pretty... Yet, this is what you want.
3- How do you even fix your MOUTH to say you want to be the leader when you a-left the league and is STILL an emo pilgram, and B- threaten to leave the league unless their was a vote called?

If you accuse ME of being tyrannical, you are literaly saying "if you don't meet my demands NOW, im leaving"

How is this qualities of a good leader?

By rights and technicals, you havent been in the league for a week, and still under the desertion clause, now yoy want your old job back.... THE ONE YOU LEFT AFTER YOU DIDN'T GET WHAT YOU WANTED THE FIRST TIME!?!

Looks to me like you're blicking it for yourself, son.

P.s. What's that about "anytime someone has a difference of opinion... Bla bla bla"?

American hero has a difference of opinion. Look what YOU did... In writing.


Why are you still here?

Oh w8.... 5v5 tournement.... Almost forgot what you're using the league for...

Fine Nimbus... I'll bite.

1. I don't want to talk to you because you're a living walking logical fallacy who will say or do anything to hang on to his non-existant power. Do you honesly believe this isn't obvious by now?

2. We never had a "leaderless" SoL. We had inactive leaders while you were acting in their place.

3. Soder, Renegade, Elite Gonna, and I left specifically because of you. You can say we betrayed the league all you want, but when you make decisions for the entire league by yourself... it's rather obvious where the real problem lies.

Ace promised me there would be an election as a part of my terms for returning and that he would run for leadership. I was just encouraging him to keep up his end... he already knew I would leave if you weren't forced to submit to the will of the league.

It's no secret that American Hero hasn't witnessed any of the explosions that you call conversations. I'm always completely rational and to the point until you get upset and prove to all the witnesses that you just aren't worth talking to. Up until you accused me of being the sole reason for Azhure's disappearance, everything I said was perfectly reasonable. After that... all logic and reason went right out the window and it became a waste of time. Every time I've ever had a serious conversation with you... the same thing happens. You don't know how to defend yourself or you're claims... all you know is how to twist it around using a red herring and discredit your oppositions position, and you don't even do that effectively enough to keep me out of the league.

That's why this is the last time I'll ever take you seriously and I suggest that the rest of the league does the same.

If you honestly think I just came back for the tournament, then go ahead and think that. Almost every player I've spent more than a few hours talking to is currently here or quit the game. If that isn't enough to convince you otherwise then I don't know what will.

Get ready for the vote Nimbus... you're going to need all the help you can get.


CyclonicX
SOL Soldier

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

Post  CyclonicX on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:25 pm

America hero wrote:
CyclonicX wrote:I could easily rip all that BS apart like it was nothing, but I won't because Hot Stuff clearly stated that those kind of posts are unwelcome here. It's all blanket statements anyway and American Hero hasn't even been online enough recently to know the whole story.

Are the two of you seriously trying to deny my chance to be voted into leadership?





and please tell the people what you would do if you dont become the leader? HOW FAST WOULD YOU LEAVE IF YOU LOSE?
But new member need to work there way up first honest opinion get a month in first king

That's an uncalled for personal attack with nothing behind it. Who's the one on a personal vendetta here?

Chances are Ace will be the new leader and I'm ok with that. Regardless... as long as Nimbus doesn't own the name, I'm satisfied with that. He never had any real power anyway.

CyclonicX
SOL Soldier

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

Post  nimbus yosh on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:56 pm

1- if I wanted totalitarian power, why am I not the Soul leader of the league?

2- was it rational when you called me a "dumbass" in our convo? Was it rational when you called hotstuff an "idoit" in league chat?

It WAS rational when you declined my duel challenge, cause you knew you'd lose.

3- the people you stated left the league cause they had personal beef with me. Beef they wouldn't grill and eat when I tried to sit down and make things right. The common thread is that whenever someone has a grip about me, YOU seize the oppertuinty to call for my head.

4- you forgot about the 3 tines mister e left the league high and dry, and it was shawn that said "nimbus, you've been the real leader this whole time." If it wasn't leaderless, then it was me taking responsability for that. Otherwise, you'd of been kicked cause senserous wanted to do so... The OTHER guy that wanted to use the league for pvp glory... And one you call an asshole, yet you want to bring the league into his tournament.
5- you accuse me of abuse of power when a- you digned us up for that 5v5 withput asking anyone (which lead to the azhure drama), b- invited renegade back when no leage vote was submitted. C- left the league expecting more ppl to join you, d- invited ppl and didn't tell them what type of league we.were.

Which brings me to....

6- 1 thing I will never respect is hypocrisy. If you come at me for any infractions, yet do these things yourself, you have no right to do so, and you REALLY have no excuse to be pissed when someone does it to you.
You claim I never had any rational arguments with you, when, untill last night, I never used a harsh word toward you.
But you called me and hotstuff insults.
You claim to care about the people in the league....

But left the league hoping it would break, or at the very.least, shoe how much ypu hate me.

You claim you came back cause.of arena junkies beef, when obe pieced has been on.our asses for MONTHS....

Not that you've watched the videos to confirm this...

You hate what I say in my videos....

Not that you've WATCHED MY VIDEOS TO CONFIRM THIS.

You vlaim the WHOLE LEAGUE wants me gone

Yet, whem someone steps up to correct you, ypu fiscredit his membetship as if the WHOLE SERVER shuts off when you log out.

The logic is clear. You don't like me because you don't like me. You attack my positive work for the league, you attack my character, you claim all thid bullshyt when the only one who doesn't have a positive vidion of the league n mind is you.

I roleplay, you've taken your personal feeling about me to heart and aim to humiliate me, someone that aat one time considered you a friend and would STILL back you up in a fight.

Also, I know you chose this time to act a fool cause you know im at work. You know I would crush you.in a debate, and you know throughout all this I have to take the moral high ground because of my.position in the league.

But AH made a great point, how fast would you.leave if you were to lose?

In my opinion, giving that chance to an emo.pilgram spits on the league altother, no matter how many ppl liked me... But your impatiens forces me to fight.

But, just like a coward, you're making a move while im not there.... Possibly talking shyt behind my.back.like you usually do.

I wont dpeak for the league and say we all know this.... But I still have yet to hear a kind word about me from you. However, I didn't do the same... You can chrvk my videos on that....


Oh w8.....
avatar
nimbus yosh
Admin

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-05-31
Age : 39
Location : Gotham, New Orleans

View user profile http://nimbusyosh.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

Post  nimbus yosh on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:01 pm

W8, are u upset cause hero launched a personal attack aginst you?

DO YOU NOT SEE THE HYPACRACY!?!

*dies laughing*
avatar
nimbus yosh
Admin

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-05-31
Age : 39
Location : Gotham, New Orleans

View user profile http://nimbusyosh.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

Post  nimbus yosh on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:59 pm

p.s.

You keep challenging my "power" when you know 3 other members have that same "power". You act like i didn't want this 100%

You forget that during hurricane issac i delegated those powers to brandt and hot stuff in case I couldn't come back to the game, back when i was "soul leader", and even THEN, i didn't make any lasting legislation without my officers consent.

What EXACTLY are you attacking here?

Naw, i know, you're just #TeamAnybodyButNimbus because of the unwarranted attacks that you're upset with American hero for.

You don't state this because it refutes your arguments, a tactic you're known for.

However, with all this power talk, did you not leave the league to demonstrate how much power you have?

Name something ive done CLOSE to this. When have i risked league stability for PERSONAL reasons?

and no, im not accepting "you aren't worth talking to #emoemoemo"

The pot calling the kettle "an unwarranted attacker"
avatar
nimbus yosh
Admin

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-05-31
Age : 39
Location : Gotham, New Orleans

View user profile http://nimbusyosh.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

Post  CyclonicX on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:15 am

nimbus yosh wrote:1- if I wanted totalitarian power, why am I not the Soul leader of the league?

Your actions indicate that you believe you are

2- was it rational when you called me a "dumbass" in our convo? Was it rational when you called hotstuff an "idoit" in league chat?

Rational behavior was long gone on both sides before any of that was said

It WAS rational when you declined my duel challenge, cause you knew you'd lose.

Now that's just petty




3- the people you stated left the league cause they had personal beef with me. Beef they wouldn't grill and eat when I tried to sit down and make things right. The common thread is that whenever someone has a grip about me, YOU seize the oppertuinty to call for my head.

You never tried to make things right... you just raged every time someone brought it up and pushed people away if they didn't agree with you.

4- you forgot about the 3 tines mister e left the league high and dry, and it was shawn that said "nimbus, you've been the real leader this whole time." If it wasn't leaderless, then it was me taking responsability for that. Otherwise, you'd of been kicked cause senserous wanted to do so... The OTHER guy that wanted to use the league for pvp glory... And one you call an asshole, yet you want to bring the league into his tournament.

I didn't forget about anything. There was a time when your influence helped this league, but your decisions since then have lead you to losing the majority's respect. Sensorous being an ass hole isn't going to stop us from competing in the biggest PvP event this game has ever had

5- you accuse me of abuse of power when a- you digned us up for that 5v5 withput asking anyone (which lead to the azhure drama), b- invited renegade back when no leage vote was submitted. C- left the league expecting more ppl to join you, d- invited ppl and didn't tell them what type of league we.were.

I signed up the group that had been putting 5 hours a night into syncing for months while you were taking credit for our achievements online. Sue me! You take the credit when we win and flip out when we lose. What gives you the right? Azhure came online tonight and made it very clear I had nothing to do with her leaving so... nice try. I invited Renegade back because you had no right to flip out and push him away. I told everyone I wanted them to stay and you don't decide what kind of league we are so stop trying.



Which brings me to....

6- 1 thing I will never respect is hypocrisy. If you come at me for any infractions, yet do these things yourself, you have no right to do so, and you REALLY have no excuse to be pissed when someone does it to you.
You claim I never had any rational arguments with you, when, untill last night, I never used a harsh word toward you.
But you called me and hotstuff insults.
You claim to care about the people in the league....

Call me a hypocrite all you want. I didn't push some of the best players we ever had away from the league. YOU did that and everyone knows it. You don't need insults to be irrational Nimbus... the two aren't synonymous. We're all guilty of losing our cool under stress. The difference between you and me is that I actually have a conscience.

But left the league hoping it would break, or at the very.least, shoe how much ypu hate me.

That's just you making irrational assumptions like usual

You claim you came back cause.of arena junkies beef, when obe pieced has been on.our asses for MONTHS....

OP has been on YOUR ass for months... big difference

Not that you've watched the videos to confirm this...

Sorry for not wasting my time watching your BS videos. They lost entertainment value for me a long time ago.

You hate what I say in my videos....

Not that you've WATCHED MY VIDEOS TO CONFIRM THIS.

I've listened to you actually recording the new ones in group chat so I don't need to.

You vlaim the WHOLE LEAGUE wants me gone

Another illogical assumption... you bore me. I said the majority wants you out of leadership.

Yet, whem someone steps up to correct you, ypu fiscredit his membetship as if the WHOLE SERVER shuts off when you log out.

American Hero never "corrected" me... are you even trying? Discredit his membership? Where and when did I do that? All I said was his stance is biased based on lack of sufficent evidence. You don't even have a leg to stand on with this one either.

The logic is clear. You don't like me because you don't like me. You attack my positive work for the league, you attack my character, you claim all thid bullshyt when the only one who doesn't have a positive vidion of the league n mind is you.

There's nothing positive about pushing long-time members away from the league and speaking for the entire league when the majority doesn't agree with you. My vision is clear and it doesn't involve power-hungry individuals desperately clinging to power that they don't deserve.



I roleplay, you've taken your personal feeling about me to heart and aim to humiliate me, someone that aat one time considered you a friend and would STILL back you up in a fight.

Funny... I feel the same way

Also, I know you chose this time to act a fool cause you know im at work. You know I would crush you.in a debate, and you know throughout all this I have to take the moral high ground because of my.position in the league.

Without your loudmouth... you got nothing Nimbus

But AH made a great point, how fast would you.leave if you were to lose?

I never suggested that I even WANT to win... another irrational assumption

In my opinion, giving that chance to an emo.pilgram spits on the league altother, no matter how many ppl liked me... But your impatiens forces me to fight.

This vote should have happened a year ago... I've been quite patient. It's not like it's your decision about whether or not I get to run for leadership anyway

But, just like a coward, you're making a move while im not there.... Possibly talking shyt behind my.back.like you usually do.

I don't know or care about your work schedule


I wont dpeak for the league and say we all know this.... But I still have yet to hear a kind word about me from you. However, I didn't do the same... You can chrvk my videos on that....

Lies... you were already called on it. You said "We weren't even trying" in a video directed at another league. Guess what? I was trying...


Oh w8.....


Everything in bold is my response...

CyclonicX
SOL Soldier

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

Post  Black Lightnings on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:40 am

Ace nominates himself for leader

Soder Colas nominates himself for leader


Black Lightnings
SOL Soldier

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

Post  CyclonicX on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:58 am

nimbus yosh wrote:p.s.

You keep challenging my "power" when you know 3 other members have that same "power". You act like i didn't want this 100%

Did Hot Stuff or Brandt agree that Soder should be kicked? Did Hot Stuff and Brandt agree that raging on Elite Gonna was a good idea? Did Hot Stuff and Brandt have any involvement in your threats against Renegade? Did they approve of you saying "We weren't even trying" in a video? I could go on, but I shouldn't need to.

You forget that during hurricane issac i delegated those powers to brandt and hot stuff in case I couldn't come back to the game, back when i was "soul leader", and even THEN, i didn't make any lasting legislation without my officers consent.

Look up

What EXACTLY are you attacking here?

The decisions you made for the league without their consent

Naw, i know, you're just #TeamAnybodyButNimbus because of the unwarranted attacks that you're upset with American hero for.


You don't state this because it refutes your arguments, a tactic you're known for.

Irrational assumptions with no grounds

However, with all this power talk, did you not leave the league to demonstrate how much power you have?

I left because I'm tired of you abusing power that you don't have or deserve after all that's happened

Name something ive done CLOSE to this. When have i risked league stability for PERSONAL reasons?

Um... check everything else in my other responses... it's all there.

and no, im not accepting "you aren't worth talking to #emoemoemo"

You're going to have to if the rest of my responses don't sync in

The pot calling the kettle "an unwarranted attacker"


CyclonicX
SOL Soldier

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

Post  nimbus yosh on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:43 am

1- Like the actions of coming to the other officers (such as you at one point)? Or the fact that i haven't kicked you, no matter how many times you DARE me to?
2- Bullshyt. You lost your cool WAY before i did. I wouldn't have even done so if you hadn't tried to rip into hot stuff.

Petty? Look that word up then look in a mirror.

3- Before gonna and renegade left i had a conference with them. Their was no ragging, no explosion of nimbus like fury. Their were talks. Calm, rational talks.
Renegade- I explained to him what his options were. he CHOSE to leave before the league vote.
Gonna- I didn't talk to him for a week before he left. I was told why by a 3rd party, but i DID have a sit down with him.

You attack me for defending my point of view. This makes civil discourse next to impossible, however, i manage to the best of my ability under the circumstances. Like I said before, I can''t fix a problem if i don't know their IS one, and ESPECIALLY if said parties don't come to me.

Sometimes, discussions don't go the way you planned, hence why we're in this situation now.

4- But ive done nothing to help the league though.....

Get ya facts str8.

5- I wasn't taking credit as if i was in the match. I always said "my league", and the only time i took ANY credit was in the score card videos i posted,and even then i shouted out EVERYONE ON THE CARD.
That's like saying i took credit for the saints winning the super bowl. I didn't make ONE pass, but that's still MY team. Again, your view point is based on an incorrect assumption.
True, im guilty of that as well, but only in the elevation of our league to the public, NEVER TO TEAR DOWN SOMEONE IN MY LEAGUE.

How was Azhure? i miss her... wish i were here o speak to her about this, and about things that were said about her....

When was the LAST TIME i flipped out over an SOL loss?
Really?
The only thing ive flipped out about recently is when i made that mistake in that 5's match, and ya'll not recording score cards so other teams have no reason to lie.
When ya'll lose, I'm quiet now... only thing i have to say is do better next time.

And what gives me the right? Come on,son... either im a leader, not a leader, try, haven't tried... make up yo damn mind! (other than your personal hatred for me Razz )

6- Why push when i can kick? Why push when i can vote out? Why push when I can replace? Unlike you, if i have a problem with someone, THEY'RE THE FIRST TO KNOW.
Now why exactly would I WANT to push away players when i want a high attendance?'
Because they disagreed with me? Brandt, ace, hotstuff have disagreed with me before. Why not push them away? You disagreed with me A LOT, why would i appoint you as an officer?


irrational
[ih-rash-uh-nl] Show IPA
adjective
1.
without the faculty of reason; deprived of reason.
2.
without or deprived of normal mental clarity or sound judgment.
3.
not in accordance with reason; utterly illogical: irrational arguments.
4.
not endowed with the faculty of reason:

Sounds like "Because i just don't like you" to me....

And conscience? Was it your conscience that seeks to humiliate me? was it your conscience that made you leave the league at the top of it's power? was it your conscience that has you talking ill behind my back?

conscience
[kon-shuh ns] Show IPA
noun
1.
the inner sense of what is right or wrong in one's conduct or motives, impelling one toward right action: to follow the dictates of conscience.
2.
the complex of ethical and moral principles that controls or inhibits the actions or thoughts of an individual.
3.
an inhibiting sense of what is prudent: I'd eat another piece of pie but my conscience would bother me.

I think you're using the wrong word... i think you're looking for....

van·i·ty
[van-i-tee] Show IPA noun, plural van·i·ties, adjective.
noun
1. excessive pride in one's appearance, qualities, abilities, achievements, etc.; character or quality of being vain; conceit

And, i base these "assumptions" on "i left because i can't stand you, nimbus".
Your words #smh

"You claim you came back cause.of arena junkies beef, when obe pieced has been on.our asses for MONTHS....

OP has been on YOUR ass for months... big difference

Not that you've watched the videos to confirm this...

Sorry for not wasting my time watching your BS videos. They lost entertainment value for me a long time ago."

So.... OP, our #1 competition, being on my ass is ok, but Arena junkies, the team we can beat in 3-5 min.s is reason for you to take a stand?

OK... but you don't watch my videos... nor have you told me you hated them, even though you don't watch my videos, and those OP comments, was on OP's videos, not mine. You didn't even bother going to youtube in the first place.

If you did, you'd know the difference between my and arena junkie's beef and OUR and OP's beef. But u dun care, you're more worried about what our enemy thinks than our teammates, or DCUO in general.

Again, Ive never pushed ANYONE away. #brokenrecord Rules were broken, I enforced them to the best of my ability, without trying to be called a tyrant.

I posted the definition of irrational. read it,




**skips other ridiculous nonsense you posted that ive already addressed*

Is this the heart of the matter CY? A video where i said we weren't trying? Did it hurt you?

Why didn't you come to me?

In my time in SOL, ive never ment to hurt anyone. If you're hurt by this, I can only....

Apologize
Take the video down
Make a video apologizing

Ya know... gestures to try to make things right.

Do you HONESTLY think i meant to hurt ANYONE by that statement, with the over 400 videos ive made to the contrary?

Naw, you denied me the chance to defend myself, or try to make it right.

You care about the leagues members? Sure....

avatar
nimbus yosh
Admin

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-05-31
Age : 39
Location : Gotham, New Orleans

View user profile http://nimbusyosh.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

Post  nimbus yosh on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:55 am

1- I talked to hotstuff BEFORE i spoke to renegade and to ace WHILE speaking to renagade

You know this, but invited him back BEFORE knowing the full details.

I've apologized to Elite for putting unwanted pressure on him to perform AND looked for other healers so that he doesn't HAVE to PVP . He left anyway.

I didn't know soder was soder, and dealt with the situation after i knew all the details. I have also, apologized, but received none for the prank.

Why i was pranked was beyond me.... but you know the details about that too, but again, choose to ignore them.

- Grounds being previous post that you JUST wrote, whih you're choosing to forget... again.

Again, the pot calling the kettle a tyrant. Not to mention, if "he never had power in the first place" how can he abuse it?

Logic, Do you has it?

I've checked.... nothing so far...

And we're back to .....




But arguing with me is like a brick wall? ok....

avatar
nimbus yosh
Admin

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-05-31
Age : 39
Location : Gotham, New Orleans

View user profile http://nimbusyosh.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The "nominate yourself for league leader" thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum