oWorldBreakero's Application to SOL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

oWorldBreakero's Application to SOL

Post  oWorldBreakero on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:21 am

[topic]- Your MAin character's name-oWorldBreakero

[Body]
Main character (name, power, main role, Combat Raiting, skill points)-My toons name is oWorldBreakero, my powers are fire and my role is a Tank. My Combat Rating is 88 and i have 116 skill points

PSN-LIGHTNINGX16

Alt Characters (names, powers, CR, SP)-N/A

Villain characters (if any) and league-My villains are xDjango(Earth Dps) and ThaGreenSavage(Nature Dps), both are in the villain league known as XTHICKERTHANWATERX

Mentor-Hero:Superman(oWorldBreakero);Villains':Circe(xDjango) and Lex Luther(ThaGreenSavage)

Mods consumed (mods above III and sodas above II)-SODA 2 MODS:Nutri Soder Mk2, Flex Soder Mk2, Vitamin Soder Mk2. SODA 3 MODS:Vitamin SOder Mk 3, Bulldozer Soder Mk 3, Nutri Soder Mk 3, All Natural Soder Mk3. LEVEL 3 MODS:Power, Resto, Vit, Might, Prec, Dom/Power, Rest/Power, Vit/Health, Might/Power, Prec/Power, Dom/Might, Dom/Prec. LEVEL 4 MODS:Dom, Might/Health, Dom/Prec, Vit/Might

Main PVP warsuit ( Suit and mods on suit)-Hero: oWorldBreakero:Full T4 Tank Gear, not moded(working on it atm), Villain: xDjango Full T3 Dps Gear not moded, ThaGreenSavage Full T2 DPs Gear not moded

Previous Leagues joined-NewOder

Previous MMO's played-OrderChaos(iPod/iPhone)

(Optional) back ground story
Just like most of you all, i have been on Dcuo since beta and lanuch. I've seen this game progress over time and have stuck with it and never gave up on it, and so far i am still enjoying it. The problem is that the league im currently in, NewOrder, doesnt like to do league PvP groups arenas or legends. Prior to that this league at one time did do all of that but because of drama, people either quit the game or left the league. Now the only people that remain are those that just do PvE stuff and to me are literally Anti PvP. I did my best to enjoy what was left of the remaining league but at this point i must move on because im not enjoying myself in that league. Over all i wanna join you guys because yall PvP. i have seen yall videos and i find them entertaining and funny, yes Nimbus im talking about you. You are the funniest commentator for Dcuo on YouTube and no matter what the haters think and say, please never change, because some days when its bad for me, i go watch one of your commentary videos where you're just curings the mess out of whatever it is you're talking about and it just makes me laugh so hard. Over all i enjoy fighting other people hero or villain and winning in arenas to improve my skill. If you have any further questions just send me a tell or add my psn and i will answer the best to my ability. Very Happy

oWorldBreakero
SOL Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: oWorldBreakero's Application to SOL

Post  Cyclonic on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:22 pm

It looks like the league had a vote regarding the PvP gear requirement to join and it's a unanomous decision being full T4 fully modded so far. Although I find your choice of using Tank PvP gear as a tank in PvP questionable, I still think SoL would be lucky to have you. Good luck.

Cyclonic
SOL Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nimbus yosh on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:10 pm

Speak to myself, ace 1, brandt or hotstuff for an invite.

Welcome to the soldiers
nimbus yosh
Admin

View user profile http://nimbusyosh.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  oWorldBreakero on Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:49 pm

nimbus yosh wrote:Speak to myself, ace 1, brandt or hotstuff for an invite.

Welcome to the soldiers

Been trying to get an inv for 3 days. What days are you on Nimbus, i send tells to Ace, but i guess hes busy and ive only spoken to Brandt once and he was busy =/

oWorldBreakero
SOL Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top