SoldiersofLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord Infamous Application

2 posters

Go down

Lord Infamous Application Empty Lord Infamous Application

Post  Lord Infamous Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:54 am

Hey haven't played in like 4 or 5 months so I'm a little behind but anyone who knows me I catch up fast Cr74 Nature healer at with full T3 with Full T3 healer mods have DPS gear T2 T3 T3.5. Skill points I have 81 have full bomb PVP set with T3 mods. I left right when gates/battlegrounds patch came out personal issues. Alts Cr64 Ice Tank 60 Skill points if I'm not mistaken more for Pve but had old PVP gear was for league issues was an Officer of Resignation before that one of the original members of NASTY. Looking for good league was gonna join you guys before the issues I'm loyal member to a team and ride till the end of it!!! East Coast time zone but work overnights any other questions let me know.

PSN ID Witness561
Other MMO WoW some crappy other ones I didn't like therefore don't remember lol
Background a few misdemeanors but its all behind me I swear I told the officer it wasn't mine & didn't know you could catch a charge for tea bagging and the occasional Donkey Punch who knew!!!

Last edited by Lord Infamous on Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to fix my errors)

Lord Infamous
SOL Soldier

Back to top Go down

Lord Infamous Application Empty Re: Lord Infamous Application

Post  nimbus yosh Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:43 am

You're app looks good.

Message one of our leaders for an invite.

Welcometo the soldiers.
nimbus yosh
nimbus yosh
Admin

http://nimbusyosh.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down